Ippolito Transportation, we are fully committed to the safety of our drivers, our employees, the
public, our terminals, the environment, our equipment, and your freight. We have a few
1. Check your emergency kit. Keeping a stocked emergency kit in your commercial vehicles
can make all the difference in an emergency.
2. Drop your speed to match road conditions. No matter how much experience you have, the
way your truck will move on snow or ice is unpredictable.
3. Listen for road condition and weather updates. Keep in contact with your dispatcher.
4. Carry a cell phone and make sure it is charged. Cell phone batteries can freeze in extremely
cold weather, don’t leave your phone in the vehicle for extended periods of time.
5. When driving a commercial vehicle, it is extremely important to stay focused and alert.
6. Always ensure vehicles’ headlights, brake lights, taillights, and signal lights are clean and
free of any dirt, slush, or snow. Along with making sure they work, the visibility of a vehicle’s
lights will ensure the safety of the driver, the commercial vehicle, and others on the road.
We hope these preventable tips are helpful to you. Safety Is Everyone’s Concern! If you have
feedback and suggestions, send details to firstname.lastname@example.org